Monday, May 4, 2015

My Favorite Crochet Bead Bracelet

Hello,
I am excited to share with you my own design, a Crocheted Bead Bracelet.


Meander Canyon Crafts Crocheted Bead Bracelets


I designed it several years ago and have made many different sizes and colors over the years.

It can be made in any size, small is 7 inches long, medium is 8 inches long, large is 9 inches long, and extra large is 10 inches long. I can also do special sizes. 

The thread is DMC floss and the beads are Czech Glass. The toggle choices are gold tone, silver tone, and copper tone. So that makes it easy to order the exact colors and size easy!


Medium size and extra large size.
The medium is made with light thread
and the extra large with dark thread,
which gives the beads a different tone

These toggles are textured,
I also have toggles with a smooth finish

Close up of  bracelet backs

This is the back of the bracelets,
as you can see the thread is different colors.

They sell for $25 including shipping. You can go to my Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/MeanderCanyonCrafts) to purchase. Also check out what's available on the Already Inspired Jewelry tab. Special orders are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment