Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Stampin' Up Card Set

I love that Stampin' Up has matching cardstock and stamp ink pads. I love coordinating my cards. My favorite Stampin' Up demonstrators are France Martin of www.frenchiestamps.com and Sam Donaldson of pootles.co.uk . They both do lots of three dimensional Stampin' Up papercraft items like gift boxes, gift bags, fun folds, pendants, etc. as well as cards. And they are both fun and quick on their YouTube demonstration videos, which I really appreciate.

I created this set several years ago with a Toile Stampin' Up stamp from 2002, which is so classic. It was very simple with the Stampin' Up products. I hope you are inspired to try something this simple, it is a great gift.

Set of 4 Toile Greeting Cards

Set of 4 Toile Greeting Cards

Mellow Moss Thank You Card

Mellow Moss Thank You Card

Apricot Appeal Think of  You Card

Apricot Appeal Think of  You Card

Bashful Blue Happy Birthday Card

Bashful Blue Happy Birthday Card

Lavender Lace Best Wishes Card

Lavender Lace Best Wishes Card

No comments:

Post a Comment