Monday, May 25, 2015

Crochet Bead Bracelet Kits!

When I designed the bracelets I shared a few weeks ago, I also wrote the instructions and put together kits so anyone who knows how to crochet could make their own bracelets. The bracelets are an easy crochet project but you need to know how to crochet and how to see the stitches or you will be frustrated and unhappy. In future posts I will show you more bracelets so you can see how versatile this bracelet is. You can use almost any bead you want to, and it is fun to discover what will happen each time you make a new one!



The kits come in three different color ways: blue, purple, and clear; gold, red, and purple; white and gold. Instructions for sizing is included in the kit.





The kits are made with 6/0 Czech glass beads and DMC embroidery floss. The findings are silver tone and gold tone.


 Here are a couple of options for the earrings if you don't want to make the earrings as directed in the kit. You can use the supplies in the kit and do what you want with them.


I hope you have as much fun with these bracelets as I do. Once you have the instructions you can go crazy making them as I have. I will show you more bracelets I have made in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment