Monday, April 27, 2015

Crochet Afghans

Crochet is my meditation and relaxation. I have been doing it since my Mom taught me when I was a teenager. I have included a couple of my recent work here for this weeks post. The first one is a Ripple afghan for a baby boy. It measures 31 1/2 inches wide by 44 inches long. The yarn is Redheart SuperSaver so it is easy care.

Baby Boy Afghan

Baby Boy Afghan Close up

The next one is made from a kit I purchased from Lion Brand Yarn for my niece. It measures 48 1/2 inches wide by 60 inches long and is made with Vanna's Choice acrylic yarn. I love that yarn, it is wonderful to work with and is machine wash and dry. I will definitely use this yarn again. The afghan is worked in Tunisian Crochet, which is a fun pattern to work. I really like this kit and afghan.

Lion Brand Tunisian Crochet Afghan 

Lion Brand Tunisian Crochet Afghan


If you have any questions just email me at meandercanyon@gmail.com.

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment